SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
New MT-09 SP. Challenge the Darkness
The MT range is constantly evolving and moving ahead in the never-ending quest to give every motorcyclist the opportunity to get the most out of every ride. Coming just one year after the launch of the new MT-09 - that has been a huge sales success in its first season – the Yamaha Hyper Naked segment will be further strengthened by the launch of the new MT-09 SP.
New Öhlins remotely adjustable rear shock
In order to give Hyper Naked riders even greater possibilities to explore the outstanding performance of the 3-cylinder torque-rich crossplane engine, Yamaha's designers have specified an Öhlins rear shock absorber for the new MT-09 SP. This premium rear suspension system offers higher levels of adjustability via an easily accessible remote adjuster, allowing you to fine tune the settings and achieve class-leading handling performance and enhanced controllability.
New adjustable front forks
Both the MT-09 and MT-09 SP are fitted with Kayaba front forks. The standard MT-09 has adjustable front forks where one leg is for rebound and the other is for compression. The MT-09 SP has adjustable front forks where both legs can be adjusted for rebound and compression damping, and this difference allows more fine-tuning of the front suspension settings.
Special MT-10 SP style colour scheme
To complement its premium specification, the MT-09 SP is finished in an exclusive Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme that matches the design featured on the MT-10 SP.
To complete the exclusive SP look the lightweight 10-spoke wheels are finished in blue - just like the MT-10 SP - and the wheels feature MT-09 SP graphics. The SP theme is continued in the seat, which features distinctive blue stitching that complements the tank and wheels.
Black handlebars, levers and crown
The high quality feel and exclusive looks of the MT-09 SP are complemented by the use of black handlebars, black control levers and a black handlebar crown.
Special LCD instrument panel
The MT-09 SP's special LCD instrument panel displays white information against a black background, giving higher levels of clarity during daytime riding.
MT-09 SP Exclusive Features
• New Öhlins remotely adjustable rear shock
• Fully adjustable front forks with rebound and compression damping
• Exclusive MT-10 SP inspired Silver Blu Carbon colour scheme
• Blue stitched seams on seat
• Blue wheels with SP graphics
• Class-leading handling performance
• Black handlebar controls and instruments
MT-09 SP Technical Highlights
• 847cc, 115hp, 193kg
• Torque-rich CP3, 847cc, 3-cylinder crossplane engine
• Quick Shift System for clutchless upshifts (QSS)
• Assist and Slipper clutch (A&S)
• D-MODE adjustable engine character
• Lightweight aluminium frame and swing arm
• Aggressive LED twin-eye headlights
• Switchable Traction Control System (TCS)
• Swingarm mounted licence plate holder
• LED position lights
Contact us for more information!